Chimney Cleaning Service

Pro Cleaners

Local Chimney Cleaning Service in Pembroke Pines, FL

Welcome to our website. We are a local business serving Miami, FL and the surrounding area. Our company specializes in indoor & outdoor quality air.

 

Click to Call

chimney cleaning service Everyone wants to know how often you need to have your chimney swept and inspected. We provide chimney sweeping and inspection. Our technicians remove creosote deposits and other debris from chimneys and vents. Creosote buildup in chimneys can lead to chimney fires or flue blockages.

Soot is a natural byproduct of fire that collects on the surfaces of the chimney over time. Wood can contain a large amount of soot. The other byproduct is creosote, an oily, resinous substance that combines with soot to form a dangerous coating inside the lining of the chimney, stovepipe, and fireplace.

Soot and creosote can burn off naturally when a fire is burning hot and this often solves the problem. However, sometimes buildup takes place. This buildup can cause a chimney fire, which will cause the interior of the chimney to get much hotter than normal. This is when the tiny fissures and cracks represent the most risk.

Chimney cleaning requires specialized equipment and expert knowledge of the workings of a fireplace. The dust control vacuum system helps protect your home from any soot or ash that is removed from the flue and smoke chamber of the fireplace. This prevents dust from entering the living areas, and we have the finest vacuums specifically designed for chimney cleaning, that cost in excess of $1,500 dollars. The specialized connecting rods and a variety of brushes mechanically clean the chimney all the way to the top of the chimney from inside the house with the vacuum(s) running.

A quality job takes an expert technician who knows from experience how to manipulate the rods and brushes, especially in the smoke chamber area where no brush fits perfectly. We have over 10 years experience to handle the job correctly. This is important because when the job is completed only a specialist and not a home owner or even a building or home inspector is going to be able to tell how well the job was done.

YOUR HEALTH MATTERS

Asthma:
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), triggers for asthma include dust mites and mold. Don't put your health at risk!

Mold:
Per the CDC, mold can grow anywhere, especially in moist environments. Mold can cause stuffy nose, coughing, wheezing, throat irritation, eye irritation, or skin irritation.

Air Quality:
The National Weather Service provides tips for people with asthma and other breathing issues on when it is safe to be outside.

SERVICES